For design in harmony with wind - Automated Wind Simulations for anyone
Ingrid Cloud is a fully automated flow simulation experience. Or cloud-based software increases accuracy, flexibility and cost efficiency when simulating flow. Accurate and easy to use, it enables designers and architects without any prior knowledge of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) or simulations to accelerate and improve their design. Our unique automated solution makes the complex easy. Read more about Ingrid Cloud, and TRY FOR FREE at:
The value of Ingrid Cloud:
- The only solution for fully automated high-fidelity simulations
- Easy to use – No prior experience needed
- Start a simulation within minutes
- Enables 85-97% faster time to result (total project time)
- Between 70-90% lower cost per simulation
- 99% reduced manual work
- Accurate and reliable
- Human errors are eliminated
- Access to the power of supercomputers
- Cloud-based solution with 24/7 access
- Shorter time to market with simulations early in the design process
Ingrid Cloud democratizes the market and opens an untapped potential market of 10 million users, instead of today’s 500.000 users. But the technology is also a cornerstone for achieving automated computational design.
The company behind Ingrid Cloud, Adaptive Simulations, is a spinout from world leading research at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm Sweden.